DFC-3000: DRUM OIL DISPENSER AND FILTER TROLLEYThe DFC 3000 is a rugged drum trolley and filtration system designed to carry and clean 208-litre drums of oil and supplied with two standpipes and hoses for efficient fluid transfer. Oil supplied as new is often out of cleanliness specifications and can now be pre-treated before and during dispensing in to live systems. With a flow rate of 45 l/min, this drum trolley has two high quality 14″ filter housings fitted which can quickly clean oil ready for use, and this allows for the cleaning of large volumes of oil on the drum trolley before or while dispensing oil. The filters can remove both solid particulate and water. The DFC 3000 Drum Trolley filter unit also gives you the option of staging filtration via a vast element selection. Cleanliness levels down to ISO cleanliness code 14/12/9-13/11/8 are achievable. Use the DFC-3000 to remove large contaminants in stage one and smaller particles in stage two. This staged process will reduce the frequency you need to change your elements.
The dual-filter design also means that you can introduce a water removal element, giving the option to remove both solid and water contamination in a single pass.
Typical applications include:
- Providing clean oil when re-filling and adding fluid to the system reservoir
- Drum Trolley with filtration also allows for periodic filtration of the liquid in a hydraulic reservoir as a supplement to continuous filtration system filters
- Cleaning up your hydraulic system before restarting the system following component failure
- Reclaiming contaminated fluid
- Pre-filling and cleaning up hydraulic systems on new or re-built machinery and equipment.
- Supplementary Off-line contamination of hydraulic systems
- The Drum trolley is ideal for emptying waste oils in a system quickly ready for transport